Benefits: Strong and durable. Snag-free interior minimizes product damage. Interior width of 101 1/2 inches.
Benefits: Durable, low-maintenance. Improved wind resistance versus translucent roofs. Reduces temperature fluctuations often associated with translucent roofs. Less costly to repair.
Features: Up to 110 inch door opening. Composite construction.
Benefits: (Air) Reduced product damage. Improved ride. (Spring) Lower cost. Lighter weight.
Dry Van Specs
✓ Auto Spec ✓ Carpet Spec ✓ Paper Spec ✓ Liftgates ✓ Lightweight
Trailer sizes available from 28’-57’ with Spring or Air Ride Suspension, Swing or Roll Up Doors.
- Composite plate side walls that provide strength and durability reducing product and trailer damage.
- Enhanced floor capacity providing long lasting service.
- Snag free interior that increases interior width.
- Roof system with roof bows on 24 inch centers.
- Inside height and rear door opening 110 inches.
- Rubber rear door handle grips for operator comfort and safety.
- Ability to add full length external rub rails to provide added protection to exterior sidewall surfaces from damage.
- Customizable configurations offered to fit every business need.