Reports to: Senior Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Primary customer contact for all maintenance and service needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve our customers in an extraordinary manner so that our brand name and reputation continue to flourish.
- Primary interface with customers with prompt handling of all their service needs.
- Review of maintenance invoices for accuracy and determination of responsibility
- Interface with service vendors.
- Ensure we are paying best possible rates and vendors are adhering to CLC standards for quality and workmanship.
- Primary night and weekend duty taking customer breakdown calls and dispatching repair vendors.
Education and Work Experience: HS diploma, technical college degree a plus. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in semi-trailer maintenance. Heavy equipment leasing, or fleet management experience may be substituted.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent time management, organization and communications skills; oral, written and telephone.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and experience managing teams, budgets and deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills with external customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and integrity.
Mechanical experience in trailers, trucking or other heavy equipment.
Physical Demands Work Environment:
- Regularly requires standing, walking, sitting, reaching with hands and arms, climbing, balance, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling or other mechanically related physical demands.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Contract Leasing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our employment practice we do perform background checks and drug screening. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.