To promote and sell products and services via outbound telephone calls to potential customers while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
Contracting Leasing Corporation (CLC), an industry leader and employee owned semi-trailer leasing and sales company provides end-to-end comprehensive trailer leasing, rentals, sales and service and consulting to private fleets, transportation and logistics companies while maintaining a unique and progressive culture. We are a values-driven team, focused on delivering an important promise to our customers: providing industry leading service while consistently delivering the best value. That’s the way we have rolling for over 25 years.
Come join us and share our core values of caring, teamwork, and continuous growth and improvement while always putting the focus on our customers and employees.
Location: Greenville, SC
Salary: $45K + 20% Bonus
- Research and contact prospective clients, qualify leads and arrange suitable appointments for the outside sales team.
- Provide introductory advice about products and services to customers and external business partners.
- Actively maintain, develop and grow a rigorous pipeline, with accurate forecasting.
- Actively prospect for new sales opportunities with tools such as Prospect Smarter, Linkedin, etc.
- Must be responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through on all aspects of their requests.
- Meet or exceed new sales on monthly and annual basis by utilizing all product offerings.
- Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into CRM system.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations.
Education: BA/BS Degree in a relative discipline preferred, plus 2-4 years of telemarketing sales experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills with external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment with shifting priorities.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent communications skills; oral, written and telephone.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
- Experience selling with a formalized sales model with a pipeline product.
- Ability to work effectively with a professional client base.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and integrity.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, employee owned company. For those up for the challenge, the rewards can be significant. CLC offers a highly competitive compensation package which includes a base salary and an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), health, dental and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Contract Leasing is a Drug-Free Workplace.
If interested in applying, please send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Salary commensurate with experience.
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
Job Type: Full-time