CLC is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!
Branch Operations Specialist
Branch Operations Manager
Purpose: The Operations Specialist directs, and coordinates planned activities with departments including operations, billing, administration, maintenance and sales, assisting employees in forming and administering an efficient workflow process. This individual will have primary focus on managing inventory, repositioning of trailers, and work with purchasing, registration and warranty processes. Will oversee mileage billing and rebilling process ensuring quality control.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve the customer in an extraordinary manner so that our brand name and reputation continue to flourish.
- Serves as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment, quality and customer service.
- Work closely with team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure it is being utilized effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce rental expenses.
- Contribute to short and long-term equipment planning and strategy for procurement/purchasing.
- Exercises solid judgement in short and long-term day-to-day business strategy.
- Continual interaction and follow-up with service and repair vendors to ensure all required information to make payment and rebill customers is complete.
- Collaborate with Maintenance Manager to ensure all required information is attached to or annotated on invoices prior to processing, including but not limited to FHWA forms, call sheets, service location, trailer number and owner, maintenance deal type, etc.
- Review of open service order report for old open service orders and follow up and reconcile.
- Manage inbound/outbound inspections of all equipment and ensure the process of addressing equipment damage is performed correctly and expeditiously.
- Manage branch repair and delivery vendors. Ensure vendors are adhering to CLC policies and procedures for quality and workmanship as well as consistency with industry standards.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience in semi-trailer maintenance, leasing or fleet management required
- Excellent time management, organization, communications and listening skills; oral, written and telephone. Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Ability to drive a switcher/yard jockey a plus, but not required.
Physical Demands Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly requires standing, walking, sitting, reaching with hands and arms, climbing, balance, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling or other mechanically related physical demands.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50+ pounds.
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]