Job Title: Billing Clerk
- Department: Operations
- Reports to: Billing Manager
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Purpose: Compile, analyze, and record bills and invoices while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain files and documents so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Utilize office equipment such as photocopiers and computers for scanning and attaching, word processing and creating spreadsheets.
- Enter trailer lease agreements, purchase invoice, and asset information into system via data entry and scanning and attaching.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Audit and make corrections where needed.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Process all paperwork timely and accurately.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-3 years relatable experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent office and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a busy work environment.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Computer and Software knowledge and savvy (Windows environment, Microsoft Office, Proprietary software)
- Prior experience in maintenance or transportation industry a plus
Physical Demands Work Environment:
- Frequently required to sit and use hands/fingers to handle, feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with arms and hands.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Typical office work environment, which is usually quiet. Required to operate a personal computer, photocopy machine, facsimile machine, calculator, telephone, etc.
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.