Contract Leasing Corp (CLC) is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in sales. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Provides internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives to provide tailored trailer and chassis leasing solutions
- Serve as the primary point of contact for existing client inquiries, concerns and requests
- Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling and cross-selling of leasing products and complementary services
- Address and resolve client issues and concerns promptly and effectively
- Provide guidance and support during the onboarding process for new clients
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions, transactions and communications
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Stay updated on industry trends and market dynamic to develop strategies for client retention
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or relevant experience and a proven track record.
Contract Leasing Corp (CLC) is an equal opportunity employer.